Graduates of two prominent tertiary institutions are among the highest rated examinees in the recently released licensure examination results by the Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC).
Jona Mari Chiong Alinas of the University of the Immaculate Conception (UIC) topped the Pharmacist Licensure Examination administered earlier this month with a rating of 91.90 percent. Alinas paced topnotchers from University of the Philippines, University of San Agustin and University of University of Perpetual Help System-Laguna. According to the PRC, 1,292 out of 2,295 examinees have successfully hurdled the exams.
January 2015 Pharmacy Licensure Examination Results: Topnotchers
1. Jona Mari Chiong Alinas (University of the Immaculate Conception) – 91.90%
2. Jomhel Pangilinan Sijas (University of the Philippines-Manila) – 90.47%
3. Kate Angeline Gamboa Tan (University of the Philippines-Manila) – 90.45%
4. Marianne Alyssa Pengson Pangilinan (University of the Philippines-Manila) – 90.38%
5. Amira Venida (University of the Philippines-Manila) – 90.28%
6. Jesanie del Moro Mafil (University of Perpetual Help System-Laguna) – 90.17%
7. Camille Vien del Cruz Sayson (University of the Philippines-Manila) – 90.95%
8. Claire Erdaje Palma (University of San Agustin) – 90.55%
9. Mark Christian Maclan Gutierrez and James Padua Jimenez (University of the Philippines-Manila) – 90.50%
10. Anna Marie Tan Famacion (Our Lady of Fatima University-Valenzuela) – 90.35%
Meanwhile, San Pedro College (SPC) graduates figured prominently among top placers in the nursing licensure examinations conducted in November 2014 in which 15,292 out of 26,690 examinees successfully passed.
5. Roger John Necesito Astrolabio – 85.80%
10. Irene Mae Mascariñas Hontiveros – 84.80%
10. Krista Mae Alalong Matira – 84.80%
Likewise SPC ranked well among top schools with highest percentage passing. With 215 out of 224 aspirants for professional license, it’s ranked fifth overall with 95.98% passing rate.